Saturday, January 9, 2010

Under the Tuscan Sun



BEFORE THE RAIN - Tuscany, Italy post by jujuba

Memorable Quotes

"Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you. Like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly. You shouldn't have to wake up day after day after that, trying to understand how in the world you didn't know. The light just never went on, you know. I must have known, of course, but I was too scared to see the truth. Then fear just makes you so stupid. " - Frances, Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)




TUSCANY post by comic book guy

Memorable Quotes

"Every day I watch for the old man with the flowers, and I wonder, was he born here? Did he love someone here? Did he lose someone here? He doesn't seem as curious about me, but that's all right. These days I'm something of a loner myself." - Frances, Under the Tuscan Sun (2003)








Elisa - "Qualcosa che non c'è"
Album: "Soundtrack '96-'06"

Qualcosa Che Non C'è Alice In WonderWeb
Me, Myself and I -- I've tried to translate you this amazing pearl by Elisa from Italian to English. Usually I'm against lyrics translations, but, today, I really want you all to understand it. Enjoy it and let your souls to just be rocked.

No comments: