Sunday, January 10, 2010

What's for dinner?



Set the Table: Inspirations from Rebecca Thuss Apartment Therapy ...
Jun 23, 2009 ... Set the Table: Inspirations from Rebecca Thuss ... the defunct Blueprint); her portfolio site is literally page after page of inspiration. ...






AMERICA’S TEST KITCHEN FEATURED VIDEO: Beef Burgundy Slow cookers make meat ultra-tender, but too often that comes at the expense of flavor, as prolonged cooking times tend to deaden many ingredients. We solved the problem with generous doses of garlic, fresh thyme, tomato paste, and soy sauce. But preventing the stew’s red-wine foundation from tasting sour or boozy proved a bit trickier. The secret was how we treated the wine—and when we added it.




Kathryn Scott - Hungry



"Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled." Matthew 5:6

Jesus said to them: "I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never be hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thristy." John 6:35

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how or why I ended up here but I feel so blessed to be here. Your blog really inspires me. May God Bless You my friend!!!!

Claudia said...

What a lovely lovely post...

Your site is very nice and so I am posting and going back to read more.

If your get a moment-- stop by my spot and enter my 100th post give away!

TTFN~~ Claudia ♥ ♥