Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday Night Dinner Party








I can't remember why I call this my New Orleans coleslaw now (I've been making it, or a version of it, for so long), but I think it has something to do with all the wonderful pecan trees I saw when I was there.








Pioneer Woman: Perfect Potatoes Au Gratin


Is there even such a thing as “bad” potatoes au gratin? I really don’t think there is. And that makes the title of this recipe even more weighty.








Taste of Home: Spinach Artichoke Stuffed Mushrooms




Guests will think you fussed over these rich, creamy stuffed mushrooms, 


but they go together so easily! The flavorful artichoke filling makes this 


party appetizer something special.









This refreshing drink is perfect for a hot day and should you have a little leftover at the end of it all, feel free to pour the rest into some popsicle molds to enjoy later.






No comments: