Monday, May 24, 2010

Hearts in Armor


ON SALE NOW....Faith Hope Love Bracelet...Sterling Silver Heart Charm with Swarovski Crystal Pearls and Crystals by: bluelovebirds $65 Etsy

"There are many things in life that will catch you eye, but only a few that will catch you heart...pursue those." Michael Nolan





Only My Heart necklace by: jensjewelry $35 Etsy

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Unknown

"The heart is the only broken instrument that works." T.E. Kalem

"What is uttered from the heart alone, Will win the hearts of others to your own." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe




Trisha Yearwood - Hearts In Armor

One more day
My heart's in armor
Though I meant to let you in
In an effort not to harm it
I have missed my chance again

I was singing when I freed you
But my pride was just a veil
I pretended not to need you
Now my heart tells a different tale

And every hour that goes by
The harder I become
Because I let that well run dry
Because I left you unanswered

Then like a fool I kept my secret
When it made no sense to try
Now I can no longer keep it
For it's late and the moon is high

And every hour that goes by
The harder I become
Because I let that well run dry
Because I left you unanswered

One more day my heart's in armor
Though I did not see it then
I would finish what you started
If I had that chance again

I would finish what you started
If I had that chance again

No comments: