Monday, April 26, 2010

Follow You


"He (Jesus) saith unto him (Simon Peter), Feed my lambs." John 21:15 KJV





Original Painting The Mellow Dream
by: thelittlefox $50.00 Etsy

"Teaches us, O'Lord, the disciplines of patience, for to wait is often harder than to work." Peter Marshall





Knitting Project Bag. LUCKY SHEEP.... Special KnitterBag design.
by: KnitterBag $22.00 Etsy

"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart." Dag Hammarskjold





Leeland/Brandon Heath - Follow You

You live among the least of these
The weary and the weak
And it would be a tragedy
For me to turn away
All my needs You have supplied
When I was dead You gave me life
So how could I not give it away so freely?

And I´ll follow You into the homes of the broken
Follow You into the world
Meet the needs for the poor and the needy God
Follow You into the world

Use my hands use my feet
To make Your kingdom come
To the corners of the earth
Until Your work is done
Faith without works is dead
On the cross Your blood was shed
So how could we not give it away so freely?

And I give all myself
I give all myself
I give all myself to You

1 comment:

Kimberly Merritt said...

Hi Charlotte. You have just won the DA bag over on my site http://beautifullivingstyle.blogspot.com/2010/04/we-have-winner.html

Please contact me so I can ship it out to you!