Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time After Time


Rabbit in Fast Time Ring $20 USD Etsy
by:
FernStreetDesigns

"In, God, time and eternity are one and the same thing." Heinrich Suso




Vintage Cream Flower GE Kitchen Clock $17 USD Etsy
by:
monichelles

"God's infinitude places him so far about our knowing that a lifetime spent in cultivating the knowledge of him leaves as much yet to learn as if we have never begun." Adien Wilson (A.W.) Tozer





Cyndi Lauper - Time After Time

"I cannot tell where God begins, still less where he ends. But my belief is better expressed if I say there is no end to God's beginning." Andre Gide

"God is an infinite circle whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere." St. Augustine of Hippo

"Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them? says the Lord. Do I not fill heaven and earth? says the Lord. Jeremiah 23:24 NRSV

No comments: