Friday, March 19, 2010

Butterfly Fly Away


Sparkle Bye Mr Butterfly, Wooden Butterfly Necklace Pendant
by: gossimarwings

"Touch me, Father, to value each day, to live, to love, to laugh, to play." Kathi Mills



Fanciful Favor Bags and more creative crafts projects, templates ...
From Martha Stewart Living, April 2006

"What an I give him Poor as I am?
If I were a shepherd, I would give
him a lamb.
If I were a Wise Man, I would
do my part, --
But what I can I give him,
Give my heart."
-- Christina Rossetti


Butterfly Fly Away - Miley & Billy Ray Cyrus
Hannah Montana

"Love is extravagant in the price it is willing to pay . . . the hardships it is willing to endure, and the strength it is willing to spend. Love never thinks in terms of "how little," but always in terms of "how much." Love gives, love knows, and love lasts." -- Joni Eareckson Tada

No comments: