Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I can't tell you why...




Thousands feared dead in Haiti.

I can't tell you why but I can tell you that ....

"It is God to whom and with whom we travel, and while HE is the End of our journey, HE is also at every stopping place." Elisabeth Elliot






"Be kind. Remember that everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Harry Thompson







THE EAGLES - I Can't Tell You Why

"The entrance fee into the kingdom of God is nothing; the annual subscription is all we possess." Henry Drummond

Personal comment: Around 4:30 yesterday afternoon I heard this song on the radio by The Eagles and for some reason I decided to pull together this Pixtal Peep but without the comment at the top about the 7.0 earthquake in Haiti. Little did I know that horrific destruction was about to happen but the Holy Spirit knew. You see it is our Heavenly Father who knows who, what, when, where and why. One of the biggest comforts that I have in my life is knowing God is ALWAYS in charge.

No comments: