Thursday, December 31, 2009

Same Old Lang Syne



www.theplatelady.com/limoges.htm

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree...




On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me Six Geese a laying, Five golden rings, Four calling birds, Three French hens, Two turtle doves, And a partridge in a pear tree.

Has anyone seen the price of gold lately? My true love can just give me the five golden rings and keep the
flock of geese.




Same Old Lang Syne-Dan Fogelberg (RIP)


It's New Year Eve
Today, see if you can stretch your heart
and expand your love so that it touches
not only those whom you can give it easily,
but also those who need it so much. "
--Daphne Rose Kingma

No comments: